1. What is your fondest holiday memory as a kid?
The fondest memory I have of the holidays is all of the family getting together, coming from all parts of the world, to my hometown, in Mexico. It was always a minimum of 21 family members, getting together in my Grandparents’ house.
2. Do you still get excited about seeing gifts under the tree? What was your most favorite surprise?
I haven’t put up a Christmas tree in a long time but I remember it being so much fun when I was younger. I love seeing how my nieces get so excited about it. My most favorite surprise under the Christmas Tree, was my Super Nintendo when I was very young.
3. Do you have any special holiday family traditions you would like to share?
The family traditions that we had were just getting together every single family member, cousins, uncles/aunts in the same place.
4. What is your favorite Christmas/holiday song (that isn’t yours)?
My favorite Christmas song was ”Campana sobre Campana” (Bell Over Bell). It reminds me of when I would get so excited the first day of December as a child.
5. Do you have any holiday recipes you would like to share?
I don’t have any holiday recipes. I don’t cook but I love eating!
6. What are your fondest memories associated with the holiday season?
My fondest memories was just seeing Christmas ornaments and decorations everywhere!
7. Do you believe in Santa?
Shut up!, Santa exists. =D
8. What message do you want people to hear when they listen to your song?
I want people to simply enjoy my music and hopefully associate with with their own positive memories.
9. What do you enjoy more? Receiving gifts or giving them?
I enjoy giving as much as receiving.
10. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
I have been naughty and nice this year…Sometimes too nice, but never naughty enough!